1. Pay attention to the installation direction of the mold. When there is a sliding structure in the mold, try to open it parallel or downward to the horizontal direction. In order to effectively protect the safety of the side slider and prevent damage to the side core, please do not place it in the upward opening direction.
2. Before loading and unloading the mold, install the locking block to prevent it from opening, and use the main lifting ring to keep the balance to prevent unnecessary damage.
3. After pressing the mold, remove the lock block before mold opening and closing to prevent mold opening.
4. After the mold is installed on the die-casting machine, perform an empty cycle action test to check whether the mold operating mechanism is flexible and whether the positioning device can work effectively.
5. Adjust the ejection distance, adjust the position of the ejection mechanism of the die casting machine in the empty mold state, so that the distance between the ejection plate of the mold and the limit block of the movable mold is about 5mm.
6. If the mold is equipped with a hydraulic system, after connecting the circuit, adjust the stroke size, and then select the sequence action to prevent the side core pulling and the mold clamping action from interfering