Generally, a sufficient warm-up action is required before the die-casting mold.
- 1. The die-casting mold needs to reach a certain thermal balance, so that the die-casting mold can be solidified more uniformly and quickly, and it is conducive to the pressure transfer of the die-casting part;
- 2. Effective fluidity needs to be maintained in the cavity of the die-casting mold. When the die-casting mold is filled, it has better formability and makes the surface of the die-casting more smooth.
- 3. It reduces the stress caused by the heat and cold of the die-casting mold, and promotes the life of the die-casting mold produced by wax casting to be more durable.
- 4. Reduce the bad production of die-casting parts, improve the productivity of die-casting parts and product quality.
The alternating use of die-casting molds needs to pay attention to the pressure to prevent cracks. If you want to achieve a certain service life, you should pay more attention to the selection of mold materials, technical design, processing, heat treatment and operation.
- 1. Die-casting mold materials must be of the highest quality;
- 2. die casting molds need to be reasonably designed, especially the wall thickness of the mold and the size of the mold should be appropriate;
- 3. Pay attention to stress annealing after rough machining;
- 4. When using the correct heat treatment, the quenching should be fast enough;
- 5. Thoroughly polish and remove the quality layer of EDM harassment;
- 6. There is no high polishing on the surface of the die-casting mold
- 7. Minimize the amount of aluminum used in die-casting parts, and inject quickly;
- 8. The temperature of the cooling water must be kept within 40-50℃ to cool the mold;
- 9. When the die-casting mold is shut down for a short time, you can use the die-casting mold to try to shape the die-casting and reduce the amount of cooling water to prevent the die-casting mold from having to withstand a short-term thermal shock when it is turned on;
- 10. When the mold surface of the die-casting mold reaches the maximum temperature, the coolant should be turned off.