Nowadays, after many people have used die-casting molds for a period of time, they have discovered that die-casting molds are prone to peeling. What is the reason for the peeling of die-casting molds? Let’s take a look together below.
(1) Abrasive tools or injection chamber (melting cup) are not clean and tidy;
(2) Insufficient working pressure of injection (also pay special attention to whether the moving mold is tolerable during injection);
(3) There is a problem in setting up the pouring system software, and the flow field of the aluminum alloy liquid enters the cavity;
(4) Difficulties in mold temperature, etc.;
(5) The metal material liquid splashes more seriously during injection.